Monday, November 25, 2013

Fogelson Group

Full Name: Jane Fogelson
Title: Owner/Main Consultant
Company: Fogelson Group 
Location: Purchase, NY

How long have the company  been in business?

FG: I just went out on own this past January.  Prior to that I had a marketing business with a partner and had been an independent marketing consultant for five years after leaving the world of being an 'employee.'

What resources do you seek in WNFP to help your business develop?
FG: Referrals, getting my name out there .. I know I need to attend meetings and get involved with the organization.
 
Building relationships is one of the most effective ways to grow your business. What other methods have been successful for you?
FG: Networking has been best, followed by colleagues while I was in previous positions and a MasterMind Group of which I'm currently a member.
 
Have you been published in journals or other publications? If so, in which ones and on what topic(s)?
FG: Not yet ....I am thinking of niching 'client appreciation marketing' and writing articles on this important topic.
 
What is the best business advise you've ever gotten?
FG: Planning and scheduling!
 
What is your background in terms of the services you provide?FG: I have over 25 years of sales, marketing and event planning experience and possess outstanding communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.  I'm a creative problem solver with excellent organizational and time management skills plus a strong ability to multi-task and consistently stay within budget.
 
What makes your business stand out from others?
FG: Fogelson Group provides marketing services for small businesses.  As a small business owner myself, I understand the needs of small companies.  I've always been a 'people' person and believe relationships and how one treats others is as important in business as our personal lives.  Therefore, I believe in and am intrigued by the power of client appreciation marketing, referral campaigns and recognition and am focusing on helping small business owners in this area.
 
What products or services do your business offer to companies or individuals to help them prosper?
FG: In addition to client appreciation marketing as discussed above, we specialize in marketing drip campaigns, communications including newsletters, FREE reports, content writing, and event marketing.

How can our members reach you?
Company Website - Facebook - Twitter - LinkedIn