Tuesday, June 11, 2013

B&M Financial Management Services, LLC

Full Name: Theresa Todman
Title: Managing Partner/CEO
Company Name: B&M Financial Management Services, LLC
Location: Yonkers, NY

How long has your business been established?
We've been providing services since 2005. 

What resources do you seek in WNFP to help your business develop?
I am interested in meeting new people who I can make professional business connections to enhance each others business.  I am seeking ways to increase my company's exposure and referral base.

Building relationships is one of the most effective ways to grow your business. What other methods have been successful for you?
I agree, building professional relationships is an effective way to help grow your business, I would suggest making business commitments is another effective way to grow your business, in other words being consistent.

Have you been published in journals or other publications? If so, in which ones and on what topics(s)?
Yes, I have been published in Westchester Magazine in an article about philanthropy.  They was covering a story about small business owners who give back to the community and I had supported the community with organizing a kids coat drive for the holidays.

How do you maintain balance with work and life?
Maintaining balance with work and life can be very difficult. When I started my business I was so focused on working I neglected to enjoy life everything was about business.  But for the past few years I have come to realize that I have to include time to do other things that I enjoy and the way I do that is to set aside the time.

What is the best business advise you've ever gotten?
The best business advice I've gotten was from myself, "To Just Do It".  Our fear and hesitations stops us from knowing and I've learned to just do whatever I set myself to do and hope for a great result and if it doesn't turn out the way I want, don't give us, just try a different way. 

Please give us a brief introduction about you. 
Theresa Todman, Managing Partner/CEO of B&M Financial Management Services, LLC a division of Bookkeeping & More Services, LLC.  brings over 15 years accounting and consulting experience, with a history of working in various corporations in her past, assisting them in the financial growth of their company.

She has held various positions ranging from managerial to senior executive level positions, prior to launching Bookkeeping & More Services now operating as B & M Financial Management Services. She applied all her financial, analytical, accounting and administrative experience into the firm, which today now offers its clients a variety of accounting, financial, tax and administrative solutions. Theresa manages all the day to day operations as well as coordinating and fulfilling major projects ahead of schedule.


Tell us about the unique facts and company history. What makes your business stand out from others? 
I believe what makes my business stand out is the commitment, reliability and dedication I give to my clients. 

What products or services do your business offer to companies or individuals to help them prosper?
B&M Financial Management Services offers a variety of small business services from accounting support, tax services, QuickBooks support and training, and we also provide small business consulting using our experience and knowledge to help small businesses reach specific goals in their business.

How can our members reach you?
B&M Financial Management Services, LLC
Company Website - Facebook - Twitter - LinkedIn - Google+